Short List of Applicants (click here to view)
Approved Appointments (click here to view)
“The GSIS espouses the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity while ensuring merit-based recruitment, selection, and placement process. Thus, the GSIS highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, religion, social status, and other similar personal circumstances, to pursue a career opportunity in GSIS.”
Reminders for Applicants:
Applicants must submit the following:
- Application letter indicating the position being applied for, item number(s) and name of the department/office where the vacancy is.
- Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and Work Experience Sheet(WES), and Authorization for Background Check Form. Please read the attached guide in filling out the PDS before accomplishing the form.
Download the Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
Work Experience Sheet (WES)
Authorization for Background Check
Guide to Filling Up the Personal Data Sheet
- Photocopy of authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
- Photocopy of authenticated Transcript of Records.
- Photocopy of training certificates.
- For applicants currently in the government service, performance rating in the last rating period is required (For EXTERNAL applicants only).
- For applicants applying for vacant supervisory positions, scanned copies of seminar/training certificates or course modules. In the absence of these certificates/modules, applicant shall be required to submit a certification issued by training provider/s indicating that a particular training is supervisory in nature.
Interested applicants may apply and send their application to this email address: email@example.com.
or via mail to:
Atty. Engelbert Anthony D. Unite
Officer IV, HR Management Department
Human Resources Office
Level 4, Core C, GSIS Financial Center, Pasay City
Please take note that the GSIS email facility has a limited message size of 25MB (attachment size plus body or email text) for inbound and outbound messages.
To successfully submit your application together with the required attachments, you are advised to either send your properly labelled files in batches/ in parts; or consolidate all your files in a zipped folder to reduce the attachment size.
For the proper review of your application, please ensure that complete documents are submitted. Only applications submitted with complete requirements will be processed.
2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointment and Other Human Resources Actions (Revised July 2018) only requires at least ten (10) calendar days publication of vacant positions for Government-Owned or Controlled Corporation. Hence, the screening may commence once the 10 calendar days publication requirement is met.
- Officer II – 02 May 2023, item #09574
- Officer II – 02 May 2023, item #09339
- Officer I – 02 May 2023, item #09687
- Officer I – 02 May 2023, item #09341
- Officer I – 02 May 2023, item #09344
- Officer I – 02 May 2023, item #09355
- Staff Officer II – 02 May 2023, item #09415
- Staff Assistant – 02 May 2023, item #09491
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Hiring/Selection Process of JO Workers