State pension fund Government Service Insurance System is opening its Php20,000 emergency loan window to more than 102,000 members who either reside or work in areas devastated by typhoon Glenda and declared under a state of calamity by the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council or the local ... Read More
State pension fund Government Service Insurance System has extended anew the deadline for the housing loan remedial and restructuring program until 29 December 2014 to accommodate more applicants.
This is the third time GSIS extended the deadline since the program was launched in August 2013. More than Php1.5 billion accounts have so far been restructured covering a total of ... Read More
GW@PS Kiosks Advisory
Please be informed of the following updates in our GW@PS kiosks:
- The tentative computation of pension loan now shows that the first monthly installment of the redemption insurance (RI) is automatically deducted from the gross loan proceeds.
- Record of creditable service (RCS) is now called periods with paid premiums (PPP).
Updating all kiosks to include the above information is going on and shall be completed by 25 August 2014.
GSIS website advisory
Please be advised that the official website of GSIS is WWW.GSIS.GOV.PH. Any other links or websites bearing the name, logo or transactions of GSIS are NOT VALID.
Kindly report links or websites that indicate any other GSIS-related contents to any of the following channels:
1. GSIS Contact Center - (+632) 847-4747
2. GSIS trunk line (connecting all departments) - (+632) 479-3600 and (+632) 976-4900
3. Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
For your information and guidance.