Auto Shield Motor Vehicle Insurance
Types of vehicles covered
- Motor vehicles up to 10 years and registered under the name of a qualified member
Types of vehicles NOT covered
- Public utility vehicles, taxis, FXs with yellow plates and assembled jeepneys (with PUJ plates)
- Commercial vehicles such as light or heavy delivery dump trucks
Requirements for application
- Accomplished Auto Shield Motor Vehicle Insurance Application Form
- Photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest OR from the Land Transportation Office
- Photocopy of previous motor vehicle policy insurance
- Copy of approved bank financing contract for mortgaged units
- Photocopy of Sales Invoice
- Retiree number for retired employee or pensioner
Units to be insured are subject to inspection by the Underwriting Department of the GSIS Head Office or by the Insurance Unit of the GSIS Branch Office .
For more information, visit the GSIS office nearest you or call (+632) 976 3430 to 31.
Auto Insurance Program Form