Your eCard Plus is your key to hassle-free online banking transactions - 24/7. You can check your savings account and pay your bills without moving from where you are seated. No checks to sign, no queues, no transaction slips to fill when you enroll for online banking at Unionbank. All you need is access to an internet and you are all set!
You must first enroll in order to begin online banking. To do so, you may contact our eCard Customer Service and state your request at:
- 810 4747 (if calling within Metro Manila)
- 1-800-10-8884747 (to call toll-free within the Philippines)
- or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our eCard Officers are available from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM on weekdays, except holidays.
You will receive a notice of advice from our eCard Customer Service that your account is ready for online banking. Once your account is ready, you can start your online banking by following these 3 simple steps:
1. Log in to the GSIS website at www.gsis.gov.ph
2. Click the Unionbank online banking and inquiry
3. Log in to your GSIS eCard account and enter your eCard number and ATM pin
4. Start banking online!
Through online banking using your eCard Plus, you can do the following transactions:
- Check your savings account balance
- Pay your bills such as electricity, water, telecommunications, credit card, among others
- Transfer funds to another person’s savings account
Online banking using your eCard Plus is convenient and saves you time and money – a breakthrough in government service that GSIS offered to make its services dependable anytime, anywhere.