Apply for a loan thru G-W@PS
Your financial worries are solved by applying for a loan through the GSIS Wireless Automated Processing System (G-W@PS) Kiosk. Absolutely, no documents are required when filing for a loan using the G-W@PS kiosk which resembles an automated teller machine.
Here are 10 easy steps to apply for a loan through the G-W@PS kiosk:
- Go to a GSIS office nearest you.
- Place your eCard Plus in the G-W@PS kiosk card reader. It will display your personal data.
- Choose Loan Windows icon. The screen will display the type of loans
- Touch the loan icon you prefer (example: Consoloan, Salary loan, Emergency loan assistance, summer one-month salary loan). The screen will display the tentative computation of your preferred loan. You may change the loanable amount or payment terms.
- The Kiosk will prompt you to update your cellphone number and agree to the Application Agreement.
- If you want to proceed with the application, touch “Agree” icon. If you want to cancel, touch “Cancel” icon.
- If you touched “Agree,” the screen will display the verification page. You may select the finger to be used for verification.
- To confirm your loan application, place selected finger on the biometric scanner. Your loan will be forwarded to your Agency Authorized Officer (AAO) for approval/disapproval.
- Wait for a text message notifying you of the status of your loan application.
- Once approved, you can withdraw anytime your loan proceeds from any Megalink, Bancnet and Expressnet ATM located nationwide.
G-W@PS epitomizes the “dependable, anytime, anywhere” battle cry of the GSIS. It brings GSIS closer to its members and pensioners.