The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) is set to upgrade this August, its existing telecommunication lines and acquire additional bandwidth for its branch offices across the country, to further improve its service to members and pensioners.
Under the project, GSIS will increase the telecommunication lines of remote GSIS offices to provide fast ... Read More
Areas eligible for Emergency Loan
State pension fund Government Service Insurance System is opening its Php20,000 emergency loan window to more than 102,000 members who either reside or work in areas devastated by typhoon Glenda and declared under a state of calamity by the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council or the local government ... Read More
GW@PS Kiosks Advisory
Please be informed of the following updates in our GW@PS kiosks:
- The tentative computation of pension loan now shows that the first monthly installment of the redemption insurance (RI) is automatically deducted from the gross loan proceeds.
- Record of creditable service (RCS) is now called periods with paid premiums (PPP).
Updating all kiosks to include the above information is going on and shall be completed by 25 August 2014.
GSIS website advisory
Please be advised that the official website of GSIS is WWW.GSIS.GOV.PH. Any other links or websites bearing the name, logo or transactions of GSIS are NOT VALID.
Kindly report links or websites that indicate any other GSIS-related contents to any of the following channels:
1. GSIS Contact Center - (+632) 847-4747
2. GSIS trunk line (connecting all departments) - (+632) 479-3600 and (+632) 976-4900
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
For your information and guidance.