Please click HERE to read the article.
G-W@PS Location MapClick HERE to view an interactive map showing the updated locations and G-W@PS desktops and kiosks all over the country.
The Government Service Insurance System Bacolod Branch Office obtained an excellent overall rating with a score of 91.57% in the Anti-Red Tape Act Report Card Survey (ARTA RCS) conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) in March 2013.
Of the six areas of compliance with ARTA provisions, the branch office obtained a 100% compliance rating along the areas of ... Read More
ANNOUNCEMENT : Accreditation of Independent Adjustment Companies and Marine Hull Surveyors
Advisory on the grant of EMERGENCY LOAN (EL) in Agutaya, Palawan
GSIS members who are residing or working in Agutaya, Palawan may now apply for EL subject to existing requirements.
The availment period is from January 23, 2013 to February 21, 2013.
The loan facility shall be available to members who:
- work or reside in the calamity area;
- are not on leave of absence without pay;
- have no pending criminal or administrative charges;
- have no arrears in premium payment;
- have no loan that remains unpaid for six months or longer; and,
- are not under a government agency suspended by the GSIS for nonpayment of premiums and loans.
Members with outstanding EL accounts shall be allowed to renew the loan if they had paid at least 12 monthly amortizations and the renewal was filed not earlier than the anniversary date of the previous loan.